Page with label is not shown in content report table macro

Deleted user January 7, 2021

Hi all,

I am organizing my documents using labels. As shown in the 1st picture below, I labelled my document with name "mods".

page is labelled.png

Then I created a content report table. I wanted to put all documents with "mods" label into the content table. However, when I searched for "mods" in the content report table macro, I couldn't find any document. See the picture below

page is not found.png

I have checked there is no spelling issue. I tried to publish, closed my browser, and made the macro again, but I still could not find. Anybody can help?

Thank you

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Benjamin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 7, 2021

Hi Adrian, Do you have anything populated if you leave the space field blank? If you do, then add your specific space key to narrow down the filter.

-Ben

Deleted user January 7, 2021

Hi Benjamin,

I tried to leave the space field black and refreshed it. But it didn't show anything.

Benjamin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 7, 2021

Hi Adrian,

I just tested it. It works. Where is the label placed? Is it on a page in a space?

-Ben

Deleted user January 8, 2021

Hi Benjamin,

Yes, finally it works for me. I just need to wait a few minutes to have it shown on the content report table.

Thanks for your help.

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events