Page properties report - with ancestor filter not returning pages in look up

Deleted user January 23, 2017

In the last 48 hours, when configuring a page properties report, if you want to filter by 'with ancestor' or 'parent of', the look up that should return page options (current page) being the one at the top....is not returning anything. It just shows a spinning buffer symbol.....and does nothing!

I am currently going through a massive job of wiring up a whole load of new templates and setting page reports for parent pages, but I cant do anything other than make what I have already done look a bit prettier!!

Aaaaagh!

1 answer

0 votes
Rob Woodgate
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 24, 2017

Hi Ben,

This kind of problem can occur for many reasons, but the most likely is some form of high-load problem, or Confluence needs to be re-indexed (which only Atlassian can do for a cloud instance).  Sometimes the problem goes away on it's own, but if you've still got the issue after [whatever period of time you're prepared to wait], put a ticket in to Atlassian and ask them to investigate. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events