Page properties report - sorting

Daniel Vlad February 13, 2024

Hello, I create pages using a BluePrint that saves one or more labels and metadata when saving. In the page view, the macro: "Page properties report" the pages are displayed in a table with the metadata/labels as columns.

1st Problem sorting:
If the page contains more than one value as metadata, the sorting for one category does not work . I want to sort by individual values and not by groups of values.
How can I solve or work around this problem?

2024-02-13 09_31_13.jpg

2nd Problem Keywords refer to other spaces:
If the page contains multiple metadata and labels, I can't sort by a single labels, but I can click on it and see similar pages. However, this is impractical if pages from other spaces are suggested. Confluence does not seem to make a distinction here. I only want pages from the "current space" to be displayed for the label.
How can I solve or work around this problem?

The idea is to provide content with metadata or labels so that it can be assigned to other pages beyond the tree view structure, not only a 1:1 relationship, but also an m:n relationship is possible.
If there are other solutions for this, a tip would be very helpful

1 answer

3 votes
Stiltsoft support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 13, 2024

Hi @Daniel Vlad ,

If you have the Table Filter, Charts & Spreadsheets app (that is our add-on) installed for your instance, the comma-separated values may be filtered independently using our Table Filter macro.

You just need to specify the required Cell value delimiter (comma for your case):

https://docs.stiltsoft.com/tfac/dc-server/table-filtration-42239755.html#Tablefiltration-DropdownFilter

Hope it may partly help your issue.

Daniel Vlad February 21, 2024

Hi and thanks for your tip.

Yes we already use "Table Filter".
Can you please be more specific, where exactly should the coma be entered? Maybe you could show me a short example?

I currently have this solution. But maybe it could be even more comfortable.

2024-02-22 07_58_25.jpg

Stiltsoft support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 22, 2024

Hi @Daniel Vlad ,

Please visit the second link - if the anchor doesn't work for you, navigate to the Dropdown filter section.

There is an example how to use it along with the Cell value delimiter:

image2022-8-16_12-53-45.png

So, you need to delete the Free text filters that you've set, apply the Dropdown filters instead and use "," as a Cell value delimiter.

Daniel Vlad February 22, 2024

Hi,

I've got it
As a dropdown field and with the "," as a delimiter, it works great.

Thanks a lot

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events