Page properties report showing up empty

Miriam Brace February 5, 2018

I have a page Property Page and a label on the page hosp_project_active.

Each Page Property macro has a table on the right with

Project Description, Lead, Status, Brief Update, Last Update, Go Live Quarter

and the related information.

I have hidden unchecked, and nothing in Page properties ID

the page has a label of: hosp_project_active

when I go to the report page, it has:

Title

--------------------

No content found

-------------------

In the Page Properties report Macro I have:

Label - hosp_project_active

In Space has current space,

When I click "Preview" it comes back with:

Title

--------------------

No content found

-------------------

Under Options I have: columns to show:

Project Description, Lead, Status, Brief Update, Last Update, Go Live Quarter

Which are the same headings as displayed on the Page Properties.

What am I doing wrong?

1 answer

1 vote
Damien Tan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 20, 2018

Hey @Miriam Brace

Based on what you said, you probably have done nothing wrong as I tried to perform the same steps you mentioned in my local test instance (running with confluence 6.6.0) and it works just fine.

Here's the Storage Format I had for both of my pages:

Page A - Page Properties Report:

<p><ac:structured-macro ac:name="detailssummary" ac:schema-version="2" ac:macro-id="d22a03d2-6534-4ee4-8095-5adad7b71ca4"><ac:parameter ac:name="headings">Project Description, Lead, Status, Brief Update, Last Update, Go Live Quarter</ac:parameter><ac:parameter ac:name="cql">label = &quot;hosp_project_active&quot; and space = currentSpace()</ac:parameter></ac:structured-macro></p>

Page B - Page Properties (this page has label):

<ac:structured-macro ac:name="details" ac:schema-version="1" ac:macro-id="89fc45d5-6368-49ce-9d22-a114f889573f"><ac:rich-text-body>
<table class="wrapped"><colgroup><col /><col /><col /><col /><col /><col /></colgroup>
<tbody>
<tr>
<th><span style="color: rgb(23,43,77);">Project Description</span></th>
<th>Lead</th>
<th>Status</th>
<th>Brief Update</th>
<th>Last Update</th>
<th>Go Live Quarter</th></tr>
<tr>
<td>Eat Lunch</td>
<td>Myself</td>
<td>Not Yet</td>
<td>Good Food</td>
<td>Just Now</td>
<td>1PM Today</td></tr></tbody></table></ac:rich-text-body></ac:structured-macro>

After creating both of the pages above and adding the correct label, the data I entered in Page B shows correctly in Page A.

Can you check whether is the labels set in the Page Properties Report macro matches with the label on the page? Perhaps you can try to create 2 new pages and use my storage format above to do a simple test and see if they work on your end.

Note: You'll need Source Editor to edit the page and use my Storage Format above

Deleted user June 11, 2019

I have the same problem as Miriam. Have copied your storage format and setup the label.  Still resulting in no content found000002.jpg

tatianalopez July 17, 2020

We had a page properties report retrieving data from different spaces and today out of the blue it is showing "No Content Found"

It works  only for pages within the same space.

Any ideas?

Łukasz Handke July 22, 2020

We have similar problem all of the sudden. Page properties report fetches page properties only on the same site - no matter if filter for site is present or not. It was working before just fine.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events