Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Page properties report showing up empty

Johan Kuiper November 27, 2017

Page properties report showing up empty.

Using Confluence Cloud.

I'm filtering on the label but it seems not to work.

I've checked if spelling is correct, I've checked if all pages have a label. I've checked and all pages have page properties.

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 28, 2017

Hi Johan,

could you please add some more information, e.g. a screenshot of your page properties and the report?

Johan Kuiper November 29, 2017

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for reaching out ofcourse can I give more information. Are the screenshots sufficient?

Below the template of the pages that should be reported:

Schermafbeelding 2017-11-29 om 10.07.30.png

A screenshot of the preferences of the macro.

Schermafbeelding 2017-11-29 om 10.06.26.png

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 29, 2017

Thank you, Johan.

Didn't know, that you are using a template. Could you please post an example of a page, created with this template?

Hi Thomas,

Ofcourse

Schermafbeelding 2017-11-29 om 12.53.57.png

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 29, 2017

Although I don't see the page properties on this page view (it is hidden...), I think, there might be something wrong with that.

There is no table in your page properties template. Could you please check, if your page properties look like this:

image.png

There has to be a table within the page properties macro with the header in the first column and the value in the second one.

Like Yan-Eric likes this

Yes it is fixed! I didn't know that the table was essential. Thank you

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 29, 2017

You're welcome, Johan. Great that the problem is fixed now.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events