Page properties report not working anymore

Jan-Willem Waterlaat August 6, 2020

We are using the page properties report Macro on multiple pages and they always worked fine. Now after my leave all report back 'No content found', although before my leave they all listed content.

Is this a known issue and when will it be fixed?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jan-Willem Waterlaat August 12, 2020

I also created a support ticket and Cloud support helped. Their feedback:

I verified the page and I was able to replicate the issue on your site, I could see that the page was impacted by the recent bug in page properties report macro, now the bug is fixed and I have applied the fix on your site, Now the page properties report macro working fine, I can see all the page listed in the report.

Issue is resolved now.

wil.kratz November 10, 2020

We have used page properties for some time and am seeing that we are having a similar issue to what is described here.  Are there steps necessary to apply the fix mentioned?

Like # people like this
jarek_kleiber_dazn_com January 7, 2021

I am seeing a similar issue, the report is not pulling in any updated labels. Even if removed. 

Joe Bloggs February 21, 2021

Hi @Atlassian Support,

if there's a fix that needs to be applied would you mind applying this on my site up***.atlassian.net? Many thanks in advance. 

Joyce Patterson April 13, 2021

What is the fix?  I just created some new pages and cannot find them in the page properties report.  Thanks!

Ria Pacheco May 5, 2021

Hi, what are the steps to fix this? Been trying to change the related tags but nothing's showing up.

Eliot Martin May 20, 2021

Getting this issue too.  Some, not all of my pages are showing in the properties report.

Whats the point in SaaS if they are only applying fixes per account and not system wide!

Like ahoover likes this
Danielle Goetz September 30, 2021

Has a fix been shared? We're also experiencing this issue. 

Like Fiona Whitting likes this
Kathleen Hayes October 21, 2021

We are also experiencing this issue for our Decision and Retrospective Logs. Some, but not all, of the linked Decisions and Retrospectives are showing up in the logs. Meeting Logs appear to be unaffected.

beacon.grayson January 15, 2022

We are experiencing this as well. 

Edwin Amador February 18, 2022

We are experiencing this issue as well now. 

Derek Sikora March 17, 2022

All of our Confluence cloud instances are experiencing this issue. 

Atlassian Team- is there a fix?

Carn Connell May 17, 2022

We are experiencing the same issue and are not using the Cloud version.  Please share patch/fix details so we can request it be applied.  It works for a period and then the synch stops working and the report says "No content".  It is unclear if the change is related to an upgrade or other change to server.

Note: When we manually update the "child" pages using Edit and Update without making any actual changes it somehow resynchs the child page with the page properties report so it shows content again.  

Edmond Yee July 22, 2022

I have the same issue on my cloud version. Same behavior in the app. Please help!

Dana Vede September 19, 2022

Hello
I'm experiencing the same issue (using the Cloud version of Confluence).
In one Confluence Space I have a bunch of pages that have Page Properties filled in and have a specific label. I am trying to pull out a report of those pages, their versions and their statuses.
In this report however, not all the pages that should appear are actually listed.

--> Is there an official global fix released for the Page Properties Report macro??

Even stranger - for some of these pages, the actual properties displayed are mixed up (e.g. instead of returning a number for the "Version" the macro returns the "Released by" which is the header of another page property we use).

--> Anybody else experiencing this?

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 6, 2020

I have not heard of any page property issues and it is working fine on my cloud account.  Have you checked the page property report against one of your pages to ensure that the parameters being used are still correct.  If someone deleted a label or made another significant change it can make the report stop working.

Jan-Willem Waterlaat August 7, 2020

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, I did. We also use them on multiple pages and they all stopped showing results. I am sure of 5 property reports were showing result/content. Now they all don't show results anymore.

Did some testing:

1. I just created a new page property report, with 2 pages appearing the page property report and that does work.
  2. Created a new page property report below existing who were not working (with same label) -> no results
  3. Opened a page, which should be included in the report, in edit mode and checked the label, the page properties, etc. All looked fine.
    1. Noticed that 1 page appeared in the report.
    2. Opened another 2 pages in edit mode and saved them immediately, without changing anything -> they also appeared in the report. 
    3. Opened a page, stayed in view mode, removed label and added the same label again - page also appeared again on page properties report

Looks like for some reason the page properties report does not recognise/find the currently linked labels.

As we use this functionality a lot we have hundreds of pages which should appear on report, so searching them all and open in edit mode and save them or removing and adding same label is not do-able.

Do you have any suggestions to fix this? As we are using this a lot to monitor status and action on incidents, changes and improvements this issue is to say at least very annoying, so any quick help is very welcome!!

If needed I can share some screen shots or give other information.

Like # people like this
Kevin Dolhay August 20, 2021

I am unable to edit a page properties account.  The SAVE buttton doesn't get enabled when putting something as a simple filter or adding columns to show" the SAVE isn't enabled.

The only parameter I'm able to edit to and hit SAVE on is if I add a label at the top.

thoughts?

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events