Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Page properties report not working anymore

Edited

We are using the page properties report Macro on multiple pages and they always worked fine. Now after my leave all report back 'No content found', although before my leave they all listed content.

Is this a known issue and when will it be fixed?

2 answers

1 accepted

I also created a support ticket and Cloud support helped. Their feedback:

I verified the page and I was able to replicate the issue on your site, I could see that the page was impacted by the recent bug in page properties report macro, now the bug is fixed and I have applied the fix on your site, Now the page properties report macro working fine, I can see all the page listed in the report.

Issue is resolved now.

We have used page properties for some time and am seeing that we are having a similar issue to what is described here.  Are there steps necessary to apply the fix mentioned?

Like # people like this

I am seeing a similar issue, the report is not pulling in any updated labels. Even if removed. 

Hi @Atlassian Support,

if there's a fix that needs to be applied would you mind applying this on my site up***.atlassian.net? Many thanks in advance. 

What is the fix?  I just created some new pages and cannot find them in the page properties report.  Thanks!

Hi, what are the steps to fix this? Been trying to change the related tags but nothing's showing up.

Getting this issue too.  Some, not all of my pages are showing in the properties report.

Whats the point in SaaS if they are only applying fixes per account and not system wide!

Like ahoover likes this

Has a fix been shared? We're also experiencing this issue. 

Like Fiona Whitting likes this
0 votes
Brant Schroeder Community Leader Aug 06, 2020

I have not heard of any page property issues and it is working fine on my cloud account.  Have you checked the page property report against one of your pages to ensure that the parameters being used are still correct.  If someone deleted a label or made another significant change it can make the report stop working.

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, I did. We also use them on multiple pages and they all stopped showing results. I am sure of 5 property reports were showing result/content. Now they all don't show results anymore.

Did some testing:

1. I just created a new page property report, with 2 pages appearing the page property report and that does work.
  2. Created a new page property report below existing who were not working (with same label) -> no results
  3. Opened a page, which should be included in the report, in edit mode and checked the label, the page properties, etc. All looked fine.
    1. Noticed that 1 page appeared in the report.
    2. Opened another 2 pages in edit mode and saved them immediately, without changing anything -> they also appeared in the report. 
    3. Opened a page, stayed in view mode, removed label and added the same label again - page also appeared again on page properties report

Looks like for some reason the page properties report does not recognise/find the currently linked labels.

As we use this functionality a lot we have hundreds of pages which should appear on report, so searching them all and open in edit mode and save them or removing and adding same label is not do-able.

Do you have any suggestions to fix this? As we are using this a lot to monitor status and action on incidents, changes and improvements this issue is to say at least very annoying, so any quick help is very welcome!!

If needed I can share some screen shots or give other information.

Like # people like this

I am unable to edit a page properties account.  The SAVE buttton doesn't get enabled when putting something as a simple filter or adding columns to show" the SAVE isn't enabled.

The only parameter I'm able to edit to and hit SAVE on is if I add a label at the top.

thoughts?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Confluence Mythbusters: Does Atlassian even use Confluence?

Hi, Confluence collaborators! As part of #Confluence-Collaboratory month, we’ve created a very special Mythsbusters segment, where we're dive into an interesting myth and uncover the truth behind i...

1,499 views 7 29
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you