Page is showing "Site Not Found" when details are enclosed in Numbered Heading Macro

Heidi Pomar April 13, 2023

A couple of our documents are using Numbered Headings, recently, we noticed that those using these Numbered Headings macro were showing Site Not Found.

When we edit, we could see the contents that we thought we lost. We can do a work around where we take the contents off the macro but this is a tedious task as most of the documents have this issue. 

What happened here? and how can we solve this in one go?

NumberedHeadingMacro.pngPageSiteNotFound.png

2 answers

0 votes
MeesterDev September 19, 2023

You probably need to update the Numbered Headings macro.

I just updated which fixed the exact same problem (with the exact same macro).

0 votes
Zoriana Bogutska_Adaptavist_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 23, 2023

Hi @Heidi Pomar 

Confluence Cloud doesn't have built-in numbered headings macro. So you can have this macro using a third-party solution from Atlassian Marketplace. 

Probably app you have used was paid, and your Confluence admin didn't continue a subscription. 

If you don't know what exactly app you used, you can consider apps that marketplace offers. For example:

The second one with numbered heading macro includes other macros that could be useful for you during content formatting (tabs, buttons, tooltips, cards, etc.) Let me know if you have any questions, apps I've shared are developed by my team.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events