Page editor becomes unresponsive and pop up some errors

赵伟晨
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 3, 2020

Page editor pop up some errors like the file takes longer to load than usual or editor doesn't load this time and connect timeout or can't save the page.the process consume a lot of CPU.and restarting  confluence  can fix this issue but it's not the ideal solution cuz it occurs often these days.i refer to this https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFSERVER-58217 and the issue is quite similar with mine.i plan to try the 2nd solution but i'm not sure if it will be fixed.May i know cause of trigger this bug and how to process with 2nd solution.

the following appears in the atlassian-synchrony-proxy.log

a.jpgthe following appears in the catalina.log

b.jpg

1 answer

0 votes
Marc Botermans September 3, 2020

Hi,

You did not mention which version of Confluence your organisation is currently using but I will share some of my experiences.

After one of my clients upgraded to release 7.0.0 they experienced a similar issue. After a while Confluence became inresponsive. We disabled the feature "Collaborative Editing" until a more recent version of Confluence became available (7.1 if I remember correctly). Nowadays this is not an issue anymore. 

If upgrading Confluence is an option for your organisation, you can find the release notes at https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/confluence-release-notes-327.html or ask Atlassian Support how to solve this issue. 

Regards,

Marc

赵伟晨
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 3, 2020

Hey,Marc.

Thx for your sharing ,the current version of confluence is 6.15.2.

In the URL that i mentioned above shows it's the bug of 6.15.2 and upgrading is one of the solution to fix this prob, but i'm wondering if the 2nd solution is effective, cuz this is the minimal changes to our current structure.

志强 汤 April 13, 2022

version is 7.14.1,

This happens when you open a certain page, but not when you open other pages. Is it a memory problem?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events