Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Page break macro does not work when using sections

René van Hees August 26, 2015

Hello,

I made a cockpit in Confluence and use multiple page layout/sections to align the information. Now I want to print the cockpit to PDF. To control the page breaks in the PDF I use the page-break macro. I use the browsers print option - and not the 'export to PDF' since this does not work when using JIRA-gadgets. Also other suggestions mentioned in the Atlassian answers section do not work (HTML embed).

The usecase to reproduce the problem is depicted below:

prb1.png

Besides a disturbed layout after saving, the printout is just a single page.

Does anybody know a solution / workaround for this?

Thanks,

René

2 answers

0 votes
René van Hees August 28, 2015

When inspecting the HTML sourcecode I replace the <div id="pagebreak" style="page-break-before:always;"></div> statement between the columnlayout class and then it works. So it seems that page-breaks embedded in the <div class="columnLayout"> < /div>  section do NOT work.

So that brings me to the question: how do I embed a page-break between these sections while using the editor?

0 votes
Milo Test
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 26, 2015

Are you sure the capitalization of "Pagebreak" is the same between the macro and the CSS?

René van Hees August 26, 2015

I'll ask the tool admin to check this. But if I replace the macro with <div id="pagebreak" style="page-break-before:always;"></div> using the HTML macro in my page it does not work.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events