Page View Stats

NC June 16, 2016

Hi,

we currently use confluence cloud but i not been able to find a way to view page view stats etc. what am i missing?

cheers

NC

5 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 28, 2016

You'll need to raise it with Atlassian.

0 votes
stefaan_denolf
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 28, 2016

Hi,

number of page views and by who would be essential

mvg
STef 

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 19, 2016

You're not missing anything - Atlassian tend to think of Confluence as a wiki-type collaboration tool, not an analytics and tracking platform.  The use-cases for it are all about working together and producing useful documentation and shared information for publication, not about tracking reads.

There is some basic tracking built into it, but it doesn't really scale, so it's turned off by default, and not available on Cloud.

Of course there are add-ons which enable tracking, and there's always google-analytics (and others), but I don't know that any of them are available for Cloud.

0 votes
NC June 19, 2016

just basic page views would be a start, i would have though this would be a standard feature?

0 votes
joanna ransome-wallis June 16, 2016

What stats do you want to view?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events