Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Page Properties Report Sum/Total

Marinda November 13, 2018

A similar question was asked 2 years ago: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Is-there-any-way-to-sum-numbers-in-a-column-from-a-page/qaq-p/146405 but I want to see if anyone has any new news.

We love the Page Properties Report because it can create useful dashboards. However, our dashboard would be even more useful if the numbers in the Report could be summed up (to show total funding, for example - see numbers in red on the bottom on the attached image). I don't know enough about coding to write my own macro to do this - anyone know of anything?

Using Confluence Server 6.9.1. Thank you!

Capture 2.png

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andrey Khaneev _StiltSoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 13, 2018

Hi Miranda,

You can use Table Filter macro with Total row feature set to get totals for columns.

Marinda November 15, 2018

Thank you so much Andrey! I totally missed this feature in my previous Table Filter & Charts research. 

For anyone who is interested, here are some screenshots of the results and how to get there. I tested this on the Table Filter and Charts demo site.macro user side.PNGmacro behind the scenes.PNGFilter macro Edit.PNG

2 votes
Chris August 22, 2019

Does anyone know if this is possible without purchasing a macro from the marketplace?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events