When I insert this macro, some of my headers are showing content as expected, but then others are not.
I made updates to content within two different headers I included in report macro, and the content showed as expected at first but then disappeared. Two of my headers have not been displaying content at ALL.
Hello @Krista Santucci !
As I understand, some of the content that should display within the “Page Properties Report” macro is not displayed as expected.
I tried to replicate this but was ultimately unable to. With this in mind, I would like to ask you a few questions:
- What kind of content is within the “Page Properties” that you have updated to be shown on the “Page Properties Report” macro?
- What happens if you rollback the changes applied?
- Is this behavior present in all “Page Properties Reports” within your Confluence Site?
- Is there any kind of error displayed when you face this behavior?
- Would it be possible for you to take a screenshot of the “Page Properties” that originated the values?
- Would it be possible for you to take a screenshot of what is currently displayed on the affected “Page Properties Report” macro?
When sharing the screenshots here in our Community, be careful not to disclose any sensitive information. Our Community is an open space where everyone can see everything.
Let us hear from you!
Here is an example. I have two pages with page properties macros and within them are tables. They are labeled with 'status'.
Next, you will see that when I insert the Page Properties Report macro, the report does not pull any of the data from within the table which is using the status indicator.
Hi Community! We're thrilled to share that Team Calendars for Confluence is now a built-in feature for Confluence Data Center releases 7.11 and beyond. A long time favorite, Team Cale...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events