Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Page Properties Report Macro is Not Working

Krista Santucci January 15, 2021

When I insert this macro, some of my headers are showing content as expected, but then others are not.

I made updates to content within two different headers I included in report macro, and the content showed as expected at first but then disappeared. Two of my headers have not been displaying content at ALL. 

1 answer

0 votes
Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 18, 2021

Hello @Krista Santucci !
As I understand, some of the content that should display within the “Page Properties Report” macro is not displayed as expected.

I tried to replicate this but was ultimately unable to. With this in mind, I would like to ask you a few questions:

1. What kind of content is within the “Page Properties” that you have updated to be shown on the “Page Properties Report” macro?
  2. What happens if you rollback the changes applied?
  3. Is this behavior present in all “Page Properties Reports” within your Confluence Site?
  4. Is there any kind of error displayed when you face this behavior?
  5. Would it be possible for you to take a screenshot of the “Page Properties” that originated the values?
  6. Would it be possible for you to take a screenshot of what is currently displayed on the affected “Page Properties Report” macro?

When sharing the screenshots here in our Community, be careful not to disclose any sensitive information. Our Community is an open space where everyone can see everything.

Let us hear from you!

Krista Santucci January 18, 2021

Here is an example. I have two pages with page properties macros and within them are tables. They are labeled with 'status'. 

snagitConfluence2.pngsnagitConfluence1.png

Next, you will see that when I insert the Page Properties Report macro, the report does not pull any of the data from within the table which is using the status indicator. 

Like Tracy Jones Martin likes this
Tracy Jones Martin October 8, 2021

I have what looks like a similar set up but NONE of the Columns are populating with the page properties macro.  I checked spelling, even the order of the columns, didn't skip any...  sigh.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events