I am trying to use a pair of separate Page Properties reports on a single page to report on completed and in progress items.
I tried using different page labels, but the results were that if a given page started with a given label, it was reported on forever as if it had that label. Removing the original label and substituting a new label had no effect. The page data still showed up in the report for its original label.
So I tried using an ID instead. Same result. Once a page had a given ID, it was reported on for the original ID, not the new ID.
Is this a known bug? Does the ghost of a page label remain with the page forever?
Based on a hunch I had the search index regenerated on our installation. Problem gone temporarily. When I added another item qualified to be on the list, it was not added to the list.
AND I have the same page properties report macro on different pages in the same space. They show different results.
Did they reindex in the UI from this guide: Content Index Administration or rebuild the content indexes from scratch as described in How to Rebuild the Content Indexes From Scratch on Confluence Server.?
If they reindexed in the UI and it only helped temporarily then maybe reindexing from scratch would permanently eliminate the issue.
This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.Read more
Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs