Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Page Not Found

Nick Henry March 3, 2014

Hello, we have a user who seems to be getting a "Page Not Found" error: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5kEnpQIKPZfcFZ1N0toczBrYzA/edit?usp=sharing

I can log in and see the page and see that it has no restrictions: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5kEnpQIKPZfbkFKbG5LUmRoczg/edit?usp=sharing

Any suggestions? I'm going to have him log out, clear his cache, and try again... Hopefully that will fix it.

Thanks,

Nick Henry

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
jing_hwa_cheok
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 3, 2014

Hi Nicholas,

Have you check the page restriction in the parent page? Also ensure that the user is granted view permission in the Space Administration >> Permissions.

Regards,
Jing Hwa

Nick Henry March 4, 2014

Thanks, this fixed the issue:

Space Administration >> Permissions

jing_hwa_cheok
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 4, 2014

Glad to know the suggestion helped. :)

nodejsgurj1 April 28, 2017

⚠[+1]

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 3, 2014

That looks like a Google drive problem, not Confluence. Could you explain?

Nick Henry March 3, 2014

I uploaded the screen shots of the "Page Not Found" error and the "No Restrictions" to Google Drive so that you could see the error / messages we are seeing... Do the links not show images for you?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 4, 2014

Ah, sorry, I don't tend to follow links because it's a bit of a faff and often a waste of time and effort (opening new windows, reading often scrunched up text, when all we actually need is the plain text of the error message). Ignoring the links made your post look like it wasn't really a Confluence issue.

Anyway, Jing Hwa has it :-)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events