Page History: Original version not available anymore after first changes are made

Gabriel Aklin June 25, 2021

Hello

I have the following Issue and would be greatful for any help on how to solve this:

I uploaded multiple pdf-documents onto our Confluence space. After uploading, the content has been changed on many pages. Now I would like to track what changes were made on each page. However, even though changes were made on a page, the Page History-feature only shows one version: The one whith the changes already applied - and the original version from the upload is missing, so there is no version to compare the current version to.

I also noticed the following behaviour: When I check the Page History on a page that has not been touched since the original upload, it show only one version (Current Version, v1) from May 19. Then, when I apply some changes and go back to the Page History, it will still only show one version (Current Version, v1), but the date has changed from May 19 to June 25. 

Does someone know why this occurs and maybe have any advice on how to fix this? 

We are using the Scroll Viewport add-in in case this matters.

Thanks a lot in advance and best

Gabriel

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 9, 2021

@Gabriel Aklin I am unable to recreate the issue in my cloud instance.  Can you provide more detailed steps about how you are successfully getting pages to have no history?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events