PDF stylesheet date in footer

Michael Badent September 10, 2013

Hello @all,

could someone please give me a little help how to get the printdate in the footer (CSS code for the style sheeteditor)

Thanks a lot

Michael.

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Steffen Heller
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 23, 2013

Hi Michael,

the key for this is to find a solution that enables you to inserts the current date on a confluence page or in the PDF Space Export Footer. But there is no ready-made solution!

There are different approaches with user macros, plugins, some javascript or a combination of this. At https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/86518/current-date-macro-in-confluence you find some ideas.

0 votes
Sebastien MARTI October 18, 2016

Hi all,

is someone has solved this point ?

I need to add the current date and time to the footer of PDF exported page...

Regards,

Seb

Cristina Martin November 8, 2016

I'd need to achieve exactly the same thing so any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Cris

0 votes
HosseinA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 22, 2013

Hi,

Do you mean that you wish to print the date in the footer of the pages in confluence? therefore if you export the page it is going to be in the PDF export as well.

Regards,

Hossein

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events