PDF export problem - Upload font but cause exporting error

mskim November 16, 2018

Thanks in advanced!

For support PDF Export with other language, I upload this font.

https://confluence.curvc.com/download/attachments/4358460/font.zip?version=1&modificationDate=1484536199866&api=v2

And after uploading font, PDF export is failed with this message.

Cap 2018-11-16 16-50-37-058.png

It always fail when time elapsed is 1 minute, 31 seconds.

Unfortunately, It takes very very long time to PDF Export after Restoring to default font.

What is problem with this?

Thank you for reading!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 19, 2018

Hi there,

We won't be able to tell you what's wrong with the font specifically, but you could run into issues if you obtained the font from an untrusted source.

Since you're having this issue in Cloud, we would recommend that you create an issue with the Cloud Support Team. That way they can check your server logs and let you know what error Confluence is running into that might cause the problem you're seeing.

Regards,

Shannon

mskim November 21, 2018

Thanks!

That is what I want because It is hard to find contact support team page...

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 22, 2018

You're welcome. I want to mention that I am assuming you are using Cloud Confluence only because that's how your question is tagged, but the URL you provided that includes the font is NOT a Cloud instance.

If your instance is not a Cloud instance, then actually you will want to access your Confluence server logs yourself and then you will be able to review them to determine the issue with your font.

As for if you ever need to contact support again and cannot find the link, it is available from the top of Atlassian.com:

Screen Shot 2018-11-22 at 11.23.30 AM.pngIf you click that, it will take you to support.atlassian.com, and you will find there a link at the top that says Create and that will be where you can raise a ticket.

You can also raise a request via your Confluence instance itself if you're on Server or by following this document for Confluence Cloud.

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events