PDF export preformatted text is too large

Chris Mylonas May 10, 2012

Hi - I just exported my first space and opened the PDF to find that the preformatted text is hidiously large :D

How do I reduce the size of it for export. On screen the size looks correct and proportional.

I am using confluence version 4.2.2

Thanks for any help

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Matthew J. Horn
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 10, 2012

Have you tried to explicitly define the CSS for the export? This is documented here:

http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Customising+Exports+to+PDF

hth,

matthew horn

Chris Mylonas May 11, 2012

Thanks - after a few attempts I worked it out to be

pre{

font-size: 10px;

}

In the PDF Stylesheet in the space admin section.

Thanks for pointing that out - cool name confluenza :)

0 votes
salvatore March 12, 2016

Hi,

I wonder do you have any suggetion about pdf extraction process? Any suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks in advance. 

Best regards,

Pan

---------------------------------------------------------------- 

Related: pdf extraction

0 votes
Matthew J. Horn
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 13, 2012

Thanks. I just bought the domain the other day. Not sure what I'm going to do with it yet... :)

matt

0 votes
Matthew J. Horn
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 13, 2012

Thanks. I just bought the domain the other day. Not sure what I'm going to do with it yet... :)

matt

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events