Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDF export not working propertly

Victor Sarkisyan May 31, 2019

When I do an export to PDF, my document comes out this way:

Notice my "Wait 10 minutes before continuing"

Screen Shot 2019-05-31 at 11.18.22 AM.png

Here's how it actually looks on my Confluence.

Screen Shot 2019-05-31 at 11.18.14 AM.png

The red banner doesn't display. Of course, I have the starter license so I cant post to support. Anyone else have this issue?

I tried opening with different PDF programs (chrome, previewer) and the result is the same.

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 6, 2019

Hello Victor,

Thank you for contacting us.

This seems similar to an issue I saw in the past:

• CONFSERVER-31307 Word and PDF Export: Info, Note, Warning and Tip macros are not included in the exported document

The text on these macros is appearing only, but not the macro themselves. This has since been resolved as of Confluence version 6.14.2. 

Can you confirm your Confluence version? If you are on a version earlier than 6.14.2, please consider Upgrading Confluence

Regards,

Shannon

SMAtlassianMber September 6, 2019

We have recently upgrade from 6.10.0 to 6.15.7 and tips do not export to PDF correctly either. I also added the recommended CSS, but still not change. 

.confluence-information-macro-tip
{
background-image: url(../../../images/icons/macrobrowser/dropdown/tip.png);
background-repeat: no-repeat;
background-size:auto;
background-position: 10px 10px;
}

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 19, 2019

Hello @SMAtlassianMber,

Apologies for the delay! I noticed you raised the request with the support team. I agree that this would be the way to go; it's evident you're not exactly running into the same bug, since it's resolved, and in support, we can work hands-on with your data to understand why it's not working as expected.

Once your issue is resolved, could you drop us a line here and let us know how it was done? This is in case other users are having the same issue.

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events