• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

PDF export not working propertly

When I do an export to PDF, my document comes out this way:

Notice my "Wait 10 minutes before continuing"

Screen Shot 2019-05-31 at 11.18.22 AM.png

Here's how it actually looks on my Confluence.

Screen Shot 2019-05-31 at 11.18.14 AM.png

The red banner doesn't display. Of course, I have the starter license so I cant post to support. Anyone else have this issue?

I tried opening with different PDF programs (chrome, previewer) and the result is the same.

1 answer

0 votes

Hello Victor,

Thank you for contacting us.

This seems similar to an issue I saw in the past:

• CONFSERVER-31307 Word and PDF Export: Info, Note, Warning and Tip macros are not included in the exported document

The text on these macros is appearing only, but not the macro themselves. This has since been resolved as of Confluence version 6.14.2. 

Can you confirm your Confluence version? If you are on a version earlier than 6.14.2, please consider Upgrading Confluence

Regards,

Shannon

We have recently upgrade from 6.10.0 to 6.15.7 and tips do not export to PDF correctly either. I also added the recommended CSS, but still not change. 

.confluence-information-macro-tip
{
background-image: url(../../../images/icons/macrobrowser/dropdown/tip.png);
background-repeat: no-repeat;
background-size:auto;
background-position: 10px 10px;
}

Hello @SMAtlassianMber,

Apologies for the delay! I noticed you raised the request with the support team. I agree that this would be the way to go; it's evident you're not exactly running into the same bug, since it's resolved, and in support, we can work hands-on with your data to understand why it's not working as expected.

Once your issue is resolved, could you drop us a line here and let us know how it was done? This is in case other users are having the same issue.

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

What do you think is the most *delightful* Confluence feature? Comment for a prize!

- Create your own custom emoji 🔥 - "Shake for Feedback" on mobile 📱 - An endless supply of GIFs via GIPHY 🤩 Is there anything quite as nice as a pleasant surprise? Comment below with what...

342 views 23 8
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you