Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDF export are not using the customized CSS, header and footer

Peter Nørregaard Rasmussen November 23, 2021

For about a year ago I created a stylesheet and added customized header and footer for the PDF export, but now it isn't working anymore. this means that if I do the export from  Space settings --> manage space --> Export space then the header and footer are shown but the stylesheet isn't used. But if I make the export from the three dot on a page, then none of it are working.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Sven Schatter _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 23, 2021

Hi @Peter Nørregaard Rasmussen,

I think this is quite similar to a question I've answered a couple of days ago. If you look into the official documentation you will find:

PDF customization only applies to space exports (not single page exports via Tools > Export to PDF)

As to why the stylesheet isn't applied when you're doing a space export, have you verified that you are using the correct selectors? As also suggested in the other thread, I can recommend taking a look at our app Scroll PDF Exporter for Confluence if you want more flexibility around designing and exporting Confluence pages to PDF.

Hope this helps! :)

Cheers,
Sven

Peter Nørregaard Rasmussen November 23, 2021

Thanks very much for your reply! I think that I will try out Scroll PDF Exporter :-)

Like Sven Schatter _K15t_ likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events