PDF Export: change font sized used for "Page Properties Report" and "Table" content only

Hi

can anyone help - I'm looking to address some anomalies I'm getting when creating PDF output on pages that use either "page properties report" or "table". Typically my user community is finding that this data is often truncated or badly formatted. changing the page orientation form portrait to landscape is undesirable - so my thoughts turned to selectively change the PDF stylesheet to change the font size only when a "page properties report" or "table" macro is being output  - the remainder of the PDF output uses the default font. 

I've looked at the examples: https://confluence.atlassian.com/conf53/customising-exports-to-pdf-411108704.html where it outlines how to change the font for the whole PDF output - but my desire is to change the output for just the PDF output for the macros stated (page properties report / table)

Many thanks!

1 answer

Changing the font size for a specific area within the page (like these macros) should be possible when you find the right CSS selectors. In other words you must check the HTML source code for that area and then define CSS that will (1) take effect for these HTML tags, (2) leave all the rest unaffected and (3) has a higher priority and overwrites other (standard) CSS formats.

First step is to know the HTML code. If I did, I could try my luck.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 24, 2018 in Confluence

Atlassian Research opportunity with Confluence templates

Do you use templates with Confluence? Take part in a remote 1-hr workshop. You'll receive USD $100 for your time!   We're looking for people to participate in a   remote 1-hr workshop...

1,560 views 26 14
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you