PDF Export Heading 4 is larger font than Heading 2

Archie Campbell March 23, 2021

The problem is that when I export a page to PDF the heading 2 is smaller font size than heading 4. Is there something I can do to fix that? The table of content comes out just fine. Its the size of the headings that is the problem.

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 26, 2021

Hello there @Archie Campbell!

This behavior is a known bug of the PDF export. You can check more details about it here:

Currently, there is no workaround for this situation. I have updated the report linked above with some details and I do encourage you to go over there in the report and share with our internal teams how this affects your workflow!

Let us hear from you!

Archie Campbell March 29, 2021

I Googled "Confluence How do I change the font size in PDF Export"

I am now checking out the following page

https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/how-do-i-change-the-font-sizes-in-pdf-export-833938097.html

Archie Campbell March 30, 2021

Nope. That did not work. It only applies when exporting all Pages in a space. We only export one page.

Our work around was to not use h4 heading4 and use h5 instead.

Seems like a real simple thing to fix. They have the h4 heading font size wrong. Just fix it. 

Like Neuromancer likes this
Dirk Loeckx September 9, 2022

When I update the space-specific stylesheet as follows, I do get correctly sized headers, also when I export only a single page:

/* Title */
.wiki-content h1 {
font-size: 25px;
font-weight: bold;
}

.wiki-content h2 {
font-size: 20px;
}

.wiki-content h3 {
font-size: 18px;
}

.wiki-content h4 {