Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDF Export / Background-image

Sebastian Stütz August 19, 2019

Hello,

this question, you can find very often in the web, but all the solutions from the other users did not solve my problems. i uploaded a .jpg in confluence on a single page (/wiki/spaces/...). After that i wanted to use this image as a background-image in the pdf-export. But in the final PDF the image isn't there. The background-image was in the @pagetTeng section. In the following code-section i deleted the image. Could someone help me?

@page
{
padding-top: 18mm;
padding-bottom: 12mm;
padding-left: 20mm;
padding-right: 60mm;

@bottom-left
{
content: "Seite " counter(page) " von " counter(pages);
font-family: ConfluenceInstalledFont, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;
font-size: 8pt;
}

}

.wiki-content {
background-color: none;

}

2 answers

1 vote
Thomas Rough _K15t_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 21, 2019

Hi Sebastian,

Thanks for the post. Were you using the native Confluence PDF Exporter? If so, this previous community thread may provide some useful information: Previous topic.

Had you considered using a third-party app to export your Confluence content to PDF file format? We (K15t) develop export apps for Confluence and with Scroll PDF Exporter it is possible to customize export templates so that you can generate PDF exports in your desired look and feel. This includes being able to include a background image for your exports - you can read more about how to do this with our app here.

If required, you can also trial Scroll PDF Exporter for free for Confluence Server, Cloud and Data Center through the Atlassian Marketplace.

Regards, Thomas (K15t)

0 votes
Herve Frydlender
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 14, 2019

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events