Overwrite page

Dylan Unrein January 7, 2022

I'm using Workflows for Confluence and am trying to export one page to another page within the same space. I work in one page, get it approved, and is supposed to publish in another area. When I try to do the same workflow again (not a 1 time workflow) after editing, it doesn't overwrite the page it is supposed to. Does anyone have an idea on how to do that without going in and deleting it?

Thanks in advance

1 answer

0 votes
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 8, 2022

Hi @Dylan Unrein 

Welcome to the Community!!

Workflow for each page in this add-on is not dependant on other pages' status

Thanks,
Pramodh

Dylan Unrein January 10, 2022

Thank you for the welcome.

Is it possible to make it dependent?

Dylan Unrein January 10, 2022

Essentially, I want to edit a page (call it Page A), then send it to another page underneath a parent page (call it Host Page). So the structure is the following:
Host Page                                        original Page A
copied/sent Page A       

Then, for each revision of original page A, it needs Accepted to make it under the Host Page to be the new copied/sent Page A

Hopefully that makes sense

Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 10, 2022

Hi @Dylan Unrein 

So there is a hierarchy here to be followed which you have to take care by yourself on how the parent pages and child pages are created

But on the Workflow part, we have add-ons that needs approval to publish the page

Here are some add-ons that may help you, please explore them and let me know if you have any queries

Thanks,
Pramodh

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events