Outlook emails in Confluence

Hi All,

is there a macro/plugin which we can easily embed, copy Outlook emails to Confluence with?

For sure we can simply copy-paste the content of the emails, but it would be much more elegant solution to embed outlook emails in blogs. For instance daily email messages of a project headway.

Can you please suggest?

Thanks in advance!

Rumi

3 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

No such feature so far but perhaps you can try this third-party plugin: Confluence Email Importer and install it into your Confluence instance.

Confluence Email Importer Plugin enables you to search for, and select, emails from email folders, then simply import the emails and attachments into your Confluence spaces. The email providers supported include Outlook, Gmail, Google Apps & Hotmail.

The Confluence Email Importer link no longer works, but I found something similar called Send Email to Confluence.

Is there a way to set up an embedded link that would open up an outbound email in Outlook with a preset list of recipients?

I'd look at a user macro to do it - something that can do a mailto:someone@somewhere.org type link

Isn't the direct mailbox integration capablity of confluence good enough and along with that the usage of {recently-updated} macro just for mail content on the homepage?

No, that's not good enough.

I was thinking to use confluence as my single point of all application, so I need to get the outlook emails onto confluence. In Outlook you have to open the mail and choose the print option and choose something like you can attach your email directly as an attachment. Get more info to follow Outlook customer support

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Why start from scratch? Introducing four new templates for Confluence Cloud

Hi my Community friends!  For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...

504 views 7 6
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you