Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Other users cannot view the Gliffy diagram I have inserted into a Confluence plage

Sarah Jacob February 8, 2012

Hi there,

I have inserted a Gliffy diagram that I created into a Confluence page. Strangely though, other members of the Confluence workspace cannot see the diagram when they access the page - there is just a blank space where the diagram should be. However, if the person then clicks on the Edit button to edit the page, the diagram becomes visible and can be edited by that user.

Can you help?

There are a few things I should mention, that may or may not have a bearing on this problem -

Firstly, that we are all using trial versions of both Confluence and Gliffy at present, to try out the programs before buying them and installing them on our server.

Secondly, I have installed Confluence only on my local host, and have given access to that instance to other users on my network via a URL, so that we can collaborate on the same workspace.

Thanks,

Sarah

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Eric Chiang February 12, 2012

Hi Sarah,

This could be an issue with your Confluence install being on your localhost. Gliffy prepends the Confluence base url to the image displayed in the wiki page and thus, that url may be invalid for users accessing your instance.

We do have a snapshot build that addresses this problem. Please create a support ticket at support.gliffy.com and we can provide you with that download.

If you have any issues with Gliffy in the future, please create a support ticket and we'll be able to respond more quickly.

Thanks,

Eric

Gliffy Engineering.

Sarah Jacob February 20, 2012

The snapshot build fixed the problem - thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events