Organizing content on a Confluence page

Destini Burns December 5, 2021

Hi everyone!

I was curious if anyone knows whether there's a way to organize content on a Confluence page in the style below?

Thank you!
D

Screen Shot 2021-12-05 at 11.31.55 PM.png

2 answers

1 vote
Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 6, 2021

The Navitabs app will do this for you!

0 votes
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 6, 2021

Hi @Destini Burns 

Confluence is organized exactly like the image you provided. It has pages which you (if you are the space admin) can drag and drop to re-order them properly and these pages can be used as parent pages for other pages as well.

confl.png

Did you have something else on you mind?

Destini Burns December 6, 2021

Hi @Alex Koxaras _Relational_

Thank you for the lightning fast response. 

My apologies, I should have clarified - I'd like to apply this style within the confluence page so all content is housed in the page, but organized using a tab like style. Any thoughts on this?

Thanks again!
D

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 6, 2021

@Destini Burns out of the box you can't do that.

However on the marketplace you may find apps that change the Confluence's theme, like Refined of Brick red.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events