Oops, it seems that you need to place a table or a macro generating a table within the Table Filter

Jeremy Lawrence December 9, 2022

I'm seeing the following on a page created and have zero clue what I need to do in order to see it.  The person who created the page has no issues seeing it.  Can't find much about this when searching on it.

Oops, it seems that you need to place a table or a macro generating a table within the Table Filter macro.

Cant_See_Table.jpg

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted

This was caused by a permissions issues with the JIRA Project being presented in the Confluence page.

Stiltsoft support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 9, 2022

Hi @Jeremy Lawrence

Couldn't reach out earlier due to the time zone difference. Happy that you've solved the issue!

Matheus Motta dos Santos October 3, 2023

Hello! Can you tell me how to check this permissions?

Stiltsoft support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 3, 2023

Hi @Matheus Motta dos Santos ,

You may start with your Jira administrator: ask him/her what user groups have access to your project and what specific users belong to these groups.

If your users can see the project in Jira, then they will be able to see this project in Confluence via the Jira Issues macro.

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 9, 2022

@Jeremy Lawrence Looks like you are using an app.  I believe this is the one and here is some documentation that will help you out https://docs.stiltsoft.com/display/TFAC/How+to+use+Table+Filter+macro 

Thanks for the response.  Found out it was a permissions issue with a Jira Project.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events