On a table created, How do I move a row up or down in confluence

James Laine
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 19, 2023

I have created a table on a page in confluence, on edit mode I am trying to move a row up or down, I try many ways it seems it does not allow to move a row up or down.  Is there something that I am missing as I need to be able to prioritize my user stories

2 answers

1 vote
Sherman Liu
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 17, 2023

Here's the feature that you can vote for https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-25847

Mykenna Cepek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 17, 2023

Thanks @Sherman Liu

This suggestion has over 1000 votes, so please add your vote. This one might actually catch the attention of Atlassian and get fixed!

1 vote
Mykenna Cepek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 19, 2023

It's been a year since I used the Cloud version (my current employer is on Data Center).

But last I knew, Confluence didn't have that feature. Bummer, right? There's probably an enhancement request we can vote for somewhere.

The workaround is to copy and paste rows, inserting new rows as needed. Lousy solution for your use case, I know.

I'm wondering why you're not just using a Board in Jira to rank your stories? That's exactly what Boards are for.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events