How do I show images within Confluence page rendered by within Markdown URL page?
In github I have readme.md that has something like this,
The png file is located also in the same repository so, it is rendered properly within github.
However when it is rendered in confluence, it rendered all the texts only but not the image as shown below.
By the way, here's the plugin control I'm using. I'm sure it linked properly because it display all the texts from the readme.in in github.
-------------------------- Update ------------------
I've figured it out after Inspecting the browser code.
So here's the steps.
1. Determine the github link of the image. In my case its like,
2. Copy/Paste that into the google chrome browser URL input box on top.
3. Notice that google chrome successfully displays the image and changed the URL with token already like,
4. Use that URL in readme.md like,
5. Save the readme.md
6. Refresh your confluence page and there you have the image shown in its glory :)
Hello Confluence Community! What if i told you that you could have a healthier life and be 100% meet-less? This month, we're promoting a healthy, balanced work diet with Confluence. (Read m...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events