You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
How do I show images within Confluence page rendered by within Markdown URL page?
In github I have readme.md that has something like this,
The png file is located also in the same repository so, it is rendered properly within github.
However when it is rendered in confluence, it rendered all the texts only but not the image as shown below.
By the way, here's the plugin control I'm using. I'm sure it linked properly because it display all the texts from the readme.in in github.
-------------------------- Update ------------------
I've figured it out after Inspecting the browser code.
So here's the steps.
1. Determine the github link of the image. In my case its like,
2. Copy/Paste that into the google chrome browser URL input box on top.
3. Notice that google chrome successfully displays the image and changed the URL with token already like,
4. Use that URL in readme.md like,
5. Save the readme.md
6. Refresh your confluence page and there you have the image shown in its glory :)