Not able to import org.hibernate package in confluence 6.6.2

Sushanth Kumar Jayanthi March 28, 2018

I am developing a confluence plugin in which I was trying to get the sessionFactory bean that confluence has created 

SessionFactoryImpl SFI = (SessionFactoryImpl)ContainerManager.getInstance().getContainerContext().getComponent("tenantedLocalSessionFactoryBean5");

This throws a ClassNotFoundException, As I got a ClassNotFoundException for SessionFactoryImpl, I explicitly added the hibernate-core artifact as the dependency

By adding this dependency I solved ClassNotFoundException but  I am getting ClassCastException - [INFO] [talledLocalContainer] Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: org.hibernate.internal.SessionFactoryImpl cannot be cast to org.hibernate.internal.SessionFactoryImpl -This is due to having multiple jars, by which multiple class loaders come in picture.

To try my next approach I removed the above dependency and tried to import the org.hibernate package in pom.xml and atlassian-plugin.xml which failed to import  the packages.

Can anyone please help me with this issue 

Thanks 

1 answer

0 votes
Minh Tran
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 5, 2018

@Sushanth Kumar Jayanthi Can you share more what you are trying to do?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events