Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

None of our Recently updated macros are working

Matthias June 29, 2020

Hi

All of a sudden none of the Recently updated macros in a Confluene board I manage are working. All I see is the default message saying if content is posted it will display here. However there is content and everything used to work up until a few hours ago. We didn't make any changes since.

Screenshot 2020-06-30 at 00.19.02.png

Any help would be appreciated.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 29, 2020

Have you check to make sure that the properties of the Recently Updated macro are correct. For instance if it is limited to a label do all the pages still have the label? Of if it is limited to a space does the space still exist. If it's not a configuration issue with the macro then I would say there might be an issue with the index. Since you are on cloud if it is an index issue I believe you would need to contact support to have them rebuild the index.

Stefan Loble January 6, 2021

Hey Matthias, did you receive an answer on this? My macros also periodically stop working on pages that ran fine for a long time.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events