No site or space themes available?

Annholm Annholm May 17, 2022

I cannot find a single theme to install from the marketplace and do not understand why there is even an option to install a site theme? Does anyone know if there exists any themes of if they are possible to create somehow? I searched and could only find requests from years ago but no updates.

I did find that Refined Toolkit provides a space theme, although it only affects the page portion (not sidebar). It is the only theme I have found that also includes the page options/buttons.

Does anyone know if there are other themes than Refined Toolkit that also affect the page options/buttons and as Refined Toolkit, extends across the entire page? (Other addons I've found only appear as containers on the page and leave a margin and the page buttons untouched).

Most of all I would like a theme that affects the whole UI, such as Refined for Confluence server but I suppose such addons do not exist for cloud? (I know Refined and others have had to develop a second site to display their theme on instead).

1 answer

0 votes
Srinatha T
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 17, 2022

Hi @Annholm Annholm ,

Welcome to Atlassian community. 

I did a quick search and could find the below

1. html-macro-themes-for-confluence-cloud 
  2. content-viz-cards-org-charts-news 

I hope the above helps. Have a good day!

Thanks,

Srinath T

Annholm Annholm May 18, 2022

@Srinatha Tfrom what I can see these are both just content macros, i.e. they do not affect the entire page and yet less the space and not at all the global UI.

Why is there a theme option if there are no themes at all and no possibility to create any?

Annholm Annholm May 30, 2022
Srinatha T
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 30, 2022

@Annholm Annholm , yes, I tried some macros and could not change the UI completely. At this moment I am not sure if we have any such option. All the different ways to change the look and feel of confluence is listed on the below page. You might want to check on that. 

Thanks,

Srinath T

Annholm Annholm May 31, 2022

@Srinatha Tcan you talk to the team about this? Why would they want to offer an option that doesn't exist?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events