No longer receiving email notifications for changes in Confluence

Katja Kanngiesser July 29, 2022

Since 28 June, I am no longer receiving notifications when something changed on pages I'm watching although I haven't changed anything in my notification settings. I am receiving a Daily Digest instead which doesn't help me at all. I would really like to receive the change notifications again. Could someone please help with this?

1 answer

0 votes
Benjamin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 29, 2022

Hi @Katja Kanngiesser ,

Your issue might be related to this ticket. 

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-67264

You may want to reach out to Atlassian Support to get this corrected.

Thanks,

Ben

Katja Kanngiesser July 31, 2022

Hi @Benjamin,

Unfortunately, I have no chance to do that because the Contact support link (https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/) won't let me. I'm only offered the option to ask the community or to view the documentation. Your help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks so much!

Katja

Screenshot 2022-07-31 at 16.54.18.png

Benjamin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 31, 2022

Hi @Katja Kanngiesser ,

The reason why you are reaching this page is because the site admin can file the support ticket. If you are a site admin, you need to login as that user in order to file the ticket. If you are not, contact your site admin to file the ticket on your behalf. 

You may want to also check with the admin if the notification scheme has been change recently. If it has, then this might be the issue.

-Ben

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events