No images Displayed in Confluence

Jing Jiang August 2, 2018

My picture doesn't show.

However, if I copy the image link to browser, and enter, the image shows. Then the image on this confluence page showed up.

Can you fix this bug?

Capture.JPG

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 3, 2018

Jing,

Can you let us know what version of Confluence you're running? When did the images last work? Was there a migration recently?

What error messages do you see in Developer Tools > Network in your browser?

Regards,

Shannon

Jing Jiang August 4, 2018

Hi, the version is  6.7.2.   The issue was identified end of last week. We didn't do any DB migration and there is no network error from my browser.
The images don't show for some pages, not all. 

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 6, 2018

Jing,

Is there any error message that occurs in the Confluence Server logs when you try to load the pages with broken attachments?

Can you try enabling Safe Mode and see if you are able to view the attachments? 

Regards,

Shannon

Smeng9 August 28, 2018

Hi Shannon,

After enabling the safe mode, we currently do not observe any error message in the confluence server log nor in the browser console.

We analyzed the HTTP request that is trying to load the image. The returned the content is redirecting to an login page even after we have already logged in. Please refer to the attachment uploaded. We have to manually click all the image, log in again to get it loaded. Is there a way to quickly fix this?

Thanks for your help.

Screenshot from 2018-08-28 17_49_11.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events