No emojis on confluence cloud on mobile

Tomasz Sobierajski August 22, 2019

Hi, I'm having an issue with confluence cloud on a mobile - the emojis that are displayed on a desktop are not displayed on a mobile - instead they are replaced with a blue star icon:conflue_mobile_no_emojis.jpg

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 22, 2019

@Tomasz Sobierajski :

Have you still got HipChat integration set-up on Confluence and used old HipChat Emojis??

If yes, Cloud Confluence Mobile no longer supports that type of HipChat integration. (Already a while now).

Random question, just to check - does you mobile device support the emoji's you use and can see via desktop?

(Long shot, but it might be device affected)

Tomasz Sobierajski August 22, 2019

@Andy - PTC Redundant 

No, the emojis used are not HipChat emojis.

It might be device affected because the emojis supported by the device are displayed, only the ones that we have created internally are not.

Tiffany
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 27, 2019

Hi @Andy - PTC Redundant  and @Tomasz Sobierajski

My name is Tiffany and I'm a product manager on Confluence. I saw that you're having issues with emojis on mobile and wanted to let you know that we are fixing the issue and you should be able to see emojis soon! I will keep you updated on this post, but we will be providing emoji support and a bunch of new features for mobile soon! 😊 

Like Laura Bier likes this
0 votes
Barbara Berti
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 17, 2021

Hi all,

since you're into icons, we have just released Icons for Confluence (cloud), a set of +500 fully customisable icons (colour, size, shape) to be added to Confluence documents. Hope you might give it a try! Thank you

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events