It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

No emojis on confluence cloud on mobile

Hi, I'm having an issue with confluence cloud on a mobile - the emojis that are displayed on a desktop are not displayed on a mobile - instead they are replaced with a blue star icon:conflue_mobile_no_emojis.jpg

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
FUN_MAN_ANDY Community Leader Aug 22, 2019

@Tomasz Sobierajski :

Have you still got HipChat integration set-up on Confluence and used old HipChat Emojis??

If yes, Cloud Confluence Mobile no longer supports that type of HipChat integration. (Already a while now).

Random question, just to check - does you mobile device support the emoji's you use and can see via desktop?

(Long shot, but it might be device affected)

@FUN_MAN_ANDY 

No, the emojis used are not HipChat emojis.

It might be device affected because the emojis supported by the device are displayed, only the ones that we have created internally are not.

Hi @FUN_MAN_ANDY  and @Tomasz Sobierajski

My name is Tiffany and I'm a product manager on Confluence. I saw that you're having issues with emojis on mobile and wanted to let you know that we are fixing the issue and you should be able to see emojis soon! I will keep you updated on this post, but we will be providing emoji support and a bunch of new features for mobile soon! 😊 

Like Laura_Bier likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

How is your team having fun and bonding, remotely, utilizing Confluence?

Thanks everyone for answering last week’s question. The winner of the random drawing from those who commented is: @LarryBrock I’ll contact you separately with your prize details. This wee...

294 views 9 7
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you