News feed based on likes

Markus Homeister January 21, 2021

In my space I would like to show all blog post which I or a specific user has liked.

I want to present my readers an overview of interesting Blogpost. I do not have write access to the spaces where the posts are made. I just can like, comment or add them to my favorite list.

Can I use this to generate a news feed so that people reading my space can see what I'm interested in?

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Andrew Kendris
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 21, 2021

@Markus Homeister , great question!

Perhaps the Page Properties Report Macro could be a suitable workaround if you want to pull in details pertaining to the number of likes or comments there are on a page.  In order to add this macro to the page, you'll need edit access. Keep in mind the pages you want to pull into the Page Properties Report Macro need the Page Properties Macro embedded and populated appropriately.  

Re: Page Properties Report Macro, I've provided below a screenshot where those settings are in the macro.

Screen Shot 2021-01-22 at 1.14.16 AM.png

Markus Homeister January 22, 2021

If I could convince the space owner to add a page properties report.
Than they probertly would allow me to set labels. Which is the easiest solution.

I wanted to share my favorite Blogposts with others.

In the mean while I found

• Favorites List
    • (!) only working for current user not a different one
  • Search Result 
    • Content Type:  comment
    • Restrict to this Username: my user
    • (!) What to put to the search term to see all?
  • Recently Updated Dashboard
    • (!) not atomatically updated
    • (!) number of entries or age can not be limitted

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events