Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to add a page link from one from one space to another space's how-to but source is not a how-to

john_ciccarelli December 6, 2019

I have a how-to page listing created how-pages in my space. I want to list several pages found in another space but they were not created as how-tos but blank pages. How can I add these other space pages into my How-to page without copying them into my space as how-tos.?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Sharon Helms
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 6, 2019

Hi @john_ciccarelli ,

Your How-to page that lists articles uses a macro called "Content Report Table". It pulls content with particular label(s) from one or more spaces. 

If you Edit the listing page, then click the Content Report Table macro and choose Edit, you'll see a window with something like this: 

Screen Shot 2019-12-06 at 2.17.04 PM.png

If you want to include a page in your listing that wasn't created using the How-to template, add the label "kb-how-to-article" to that page. 

If you want to include pages in this listing that aren't in the same space, then add the additional space key to the Space(s) field in the Content Report Table macro. In the image above, I've added an additional space key. Every page that has the label "kb-how-to-article" in either of those two spaces will appear in my list.

I hope this helps! Best wishes, Sharon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events