Need Confluence Pages Examples

Alyson Reis October 30, 2017

Hello,

I'm starting to play around with Confluence (after some time =) ) and I'd like to know if there are any live Confluence instances that I can access and hopefully get some ideas for building awesome pages.

It may be too much to ask, but if possible I'd like to be able to edit some of the pages in any of these live instances so I can see which/how plugins/macros are being used and then attempt to replicate the same content within my local instance.

Thanks in advance!

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 31, 2017

Hi Alyson,

We don't provide any sandbox instances but I would recommend that you try Confluence Cloud as your testing platform or get an evaluation license for Confluence Server and you can test with that.

Let us know if you have any trouble or questions.

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Alyson Reis October 31, 2017

Hi Shannon,

Thanks for your response. I already have a "testing" instance that I can play with. Isn't there any Confluence sites available to the public that I can at least take a look at?

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 31, 2017

Alyson,

Our documentation is running on a highly customized Confluence instance, confluence.atlassian.com, but as you can see it won't be possible for you to create and edit pages there.

Is there a reason you're are not able to use your testing instance to play with?

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Alyson Reis October 31, 2017

Shannon,

Sorry, I was probably not clear enough. I am using my local instance to play with already, there's nothing preventing me from doing it.

What I am looking for is "inspiration", I wanted to see other Confluence sites to get good examples of pages designs to potentially replicate these ideas to my own instance, but I'm guessing that won't be possible.

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
October 31, 2017

Thank you for explaining.

We have a blog post here with a few examples, will this help?

Here are some other examples:

I hope this helps!

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events