Navigation Sidebar displays content cascaded

Tom Knipphals November 6, 2016

The content of the navigation sidebar is displayed cascaded. 

I am using a Windows 7, newest Chrome web browser without any plugins.

image2016-11-7 9:35:55.png

I already wiped all browser data, without any success. Also tried with Internet Explorer who displayed the side bar correctly. Colleagues of mine have no issues with the same machine set up. 

I thank you and wish a nice week!

Bye

Tom

@Update

The problem was the zoom of the site. It seems that everything else than 100% zoom destroys the sidebar navigation display.

This is a bug in my opinion.

Thanks Rob for your suggestions.

2 answers

0 votes
Kate Peterson May 30, 2021

Erasing answer as I meant to reply not "answer"

0 votes
Rob Woodgate
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 7, 2016

It looks like someone has changed the Sidebar navigation from Page tree to Child pages.

Tom Knipphals November 7, 2016

Where can I change this option? I looked in several menus but could not find it.

Rob Woodgate
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 7, 2016

In the bottom left of the sidebar there's a Space tools option. 

Click on that and select Configure sidebar.

You'll see radio buttons marked Child pages and Page tree

If Child pages is selected change it to Page tree.

Click Done and  - hopefully - that'll solve the problem....

Rob Woodgate
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 7, 2016

Side note: If you don't have the Configure sidebar option then you'll need to ask a space administrator to do this for you.

Kate Peterson May 30, 2021

One of our users is seeing the same issue (or what seems to be the same issue).  It doesn't seem to be a Configure Sidebar issue.  Wouldn't all users see the problem if someone changed the sidebar configuration?

The sidebar is cascaded only for one issue and it does this on both Chrome and Edge (haven't tried anything else yet).  

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events