Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My personal free confluence page disappeared

Jorge Freitas December 28, 2022

I was working on a personal project, just me. I had a confluence page that I was using as Wiki page. 

I was using the free plan because I was alone in the project, and suddenly everything disappeared. I don't have a wiki page anymore.

When I was trying to access the old links, everything disappears and I was receiving a 404.

I created a new confluence page, but I lost everything. I want to recover my work. How can I do it? Why everything was deleted?

Will my Jira project be deleted too? Now I am afraid of using this platform

Confluence link (the one that disappeared):
https://minigamesweb.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/STOCK

3 answers

1 vote
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 28, 2022

@Jorge Freitas welcome to the Atlassian Community. Sorry you crash landed here. When did you last access the page or site? see below regarding the time frames for deactivation of sites. Do you still have access to the site? If so it may just be that you deleted the page by mistake and we can provide directions on how to access the trash and look for it.

Cloud Free sites are deactivated after a period of inactivity. Activity simply means being on the product - example: viewing a Confluence page. The products are evaluated individually, so Confluence may be deactivated even though Jira on the same site is in use. The timeline goes:

• 60 days of inactivity - email is sent to tech contact, billing contact, site admin with the subject “[Action Required] Jump back in to Jira to keep your subscription”

• 90 days of inactivity - email is sent to tech contact, billing contact, site admin with the subject “[Action Required] Your Jira subscription will be cancelled in 30 days”

• 113 days of inactivity - a tech alert email is sent the to tech contact, billing contact, site admin with the subject “[Action Required] Your Jira subscription will be cancelled in one week”

• 122 days of inactivity - site is deactivated and the tech contact, billing contact, and admin get an email with the title “[Important Notice] Your Jira subscription has been deactivated”

• The site can be restored during this period

• 162 days of inactivity - the site is deleted

• The site is not recoverable past this point

1 vote
Harald Seyr
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 28, 2022

Hi @Jorge Freitas 

this is the community part of the Atlassian world, so I fear we are unable to help you directly.

In case you hope that Atlassian support reads what is posted here, I suggest you add the name and/or URL of your Confluence here, so they are able to identify your instance.

Since you use the free plan, support will not help you. However, from your post, I guess you still have access to the admin part, so please feel free to upgrade to standard, file your request at support, hope they answer and then downgrade back to free within the free one month trial period.

Regards,

Harald

0 votes
Jorge Freitas December 28, 2022

All my wiki space disappeared*

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events