Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My licenses

Christine Ryser May 25, 2022

For our non-profit organization we had a couple of free licenses. Due to a major system mishap we didn't have the possibility to proceed with the project the way we wanted, the person in charge of the whole thing left us. Some time ago we tried to log in to our Atlassian account and it seemed to have vanished and now there are no licenses shown any more. I would be most grateful for any useful help. All I've got is a printscreen with the four licenses on it which don't show in my account anymore.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 25, 2022

@Christine Ryser Welcome to Confluence. Sorry that your landing here has not been as smooth as it should be. I have added a tag to this question, as well as recategorized it, to get some attention from Atlassian to help you. In general the Free Account Tier does not have Atlassian support, but since your licenses are part of the NFP program, I am going to try and direct yo to them.

Have you tried opening a ticket with Atlassian Support? You can use this link to start the process. You will need the URL of your instance so they can look at its status and see what can be done to assist you.

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

Good luck!

Christine Ryser May 25, 2022

Thank you, @Andy Gladstone for your message. I have tried to contact support but they have referred me to this community here. I hope we will be able to find out what has happened to our licenses now that we could finally use them ;-)

Stephen Sifers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 27, 2022

@Christine Ryser Thanks for raising a Community post and @Andy Gladstone thank you for escalating this issue to us.

I've requested your Support Case be escalated @Christine Ryser and the team will review it internally. Apologize for the poor experience and run around you're getting here when you just need to manage your Atlassian product .

Regards,
Stephen Sifers | Product Lead, Community

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 9, 2022

@Christine Ryser hope all is well. If this interaction helped you, please mark our Answer as accepted by clicking the Accept Answer button.

Thank you!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events