Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My confluence space disappeared

Hammed March 12, 2022

I recently logged into confluence after maybe 30-60 days of not logging in and my entire space is gone. When I enter the exact URL I get the following message:

"Page unavailable

Your Atlassian Cloud site is currently unavailable.

Please check Atlassian Status for known problems.
If there are no known problems and your page hasn't appeared again in 5-10 minutes then please contact our support team."

Just what exactly happened and how can I get all my data back?

2 answers

0 votes
sokoonwah March 12, 2022

Same issue!!!

It shows that:

Your Atlassian Cloud products are suspended

Your subscription for Atlassian Cloud hasn't been renewed.
If you're a site admin, go to admin.atlassian.com
View site bill to update your payment details.
And I've been contact the team, with no respons!
Please help us to continue our work!
sokoonwah March 12, 2022

I guess that it's because we already over 10 users for confluence.

But it did not show any notification that our site will shut down.

It's so stupid that we can not access any more and we did not have any warning! 

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 13, 2022

@sokoonwah Welcome to the Confluence Community. Are you an admin on your instance? Whether or not you are, I suggest opening a support ticket with Atlassian so they can help you identify who is, and how to get your site back. Luckily they don't purge paid sites too quickly and you should be able to recover everything.

Stephen Ellwood November 4, 2022

I have just found the same problem. 

I opened a test site for myself so I could check things in a sandbox away from the work site which has many active users. In addition I could be an admin, which I am not on our work site. I understood that sites with less than 10 users are free. I did get a warning initially that it was going to get shut down if I did not use it so I created some pages to keep it happy.  I have gone to use it again and its now gone with no warning. 

This is unfortunate.  My Dropbox, which is now over 15 years old, did not do this just because I did not access it for a couple of months!!!

0 votes
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 12, 2022

@Hammed were you on the Free plan or a paid plan? It will make a difference in terms of recovery. Can you access any other spaces in the instance, or is it zero access to any url in your site? Let me know so I can assist with next steps. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events