Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple pages export with cover page

GREGORY LOYER December 9, 2020

Hello,

I use confluence for all my clients' projects that I manage within my company in order to have an accessible and centralized knowledge base. I write a lot of functional documentation that I classify in pages and subpages. So I export multiple pages to PDF quite often. I would have liked to know if it was possible to configure a cover page with my company logo and a documentation title when I do multiple page PDF exports. Eventually, it would also be quite interesting if I could add my clients' logo on my exports.

Thank you in advance for your answers.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

1 answer

0 votes
James Conway
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 9, 2020

Hi @GREGORY LOYER 

Welcome to the community! There is no way to do this natively in Confluence but there are some great apps in the Atlassian Marketplace. I recommend that you try K15t Scroll PDF Exporter for Confluence. If you need to include a review and approval workflow before exporting you can now integrate Scroll PDF Exporter with Comala Document Management.

All the best

James
Senior Product Manager at Comalatech

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events