Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Multi language template

Edited

Hi,

I am creating a template for a specific kind of article. Our confluence guidelines are set to create every article in German and English. To make stuff easier I would like to create two language versions of a template without creating two templates or having one with topics like "Einführung / Introduction".

With the last type of multi-language article creation the user has to delete everytime the unwanted language part. Is there a solution which allows me to create a different language version of the template by clicking on a "switch" instead of creating two different templates like "ESXi Manual Template" and "ESXi Anleitungsvorlage"?

We already have a button which allows me to add a second language WHILE using the template to create a new article. Something like that during template creation would be very helpful. Thank you in advance.

1 answer

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence Cloud

🏠 Say hello to the new Confluence Home!

Hi Atlassian Community, My name is DJ Chung, and I’m a Product Manager on the Confluence Cloud team. Today, I’m excited to share a new and improved version of Home. The new Home helps you ...

43,961 views 33 137
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you