Multi language template

Marcin D. February 13, 2018

Hi,

I am creating a template for a specific kind of article. Our confluence guidelines are set to create every article in German and English. To make stuff easier I would like to create two language versions of a template without creating two templates or having one with topics like "Einführung / Introduction".

With the last type of multi-language article creation the user has to delete everytime the unwanted language part. Is there a solution which allows me to create a different language version of the template by clicking on a "switch" instead of creating two different templates like "ESXi Manual Template" and "ESXi Anleitungsvorlage"?

We already have a button which allows me to add a second language WHILE using the template to create a new article. Something like that during template creation would be very helpful. Thank you in advance.

1 answer

0 votes
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 11, 2022

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events