cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multi-Vote Plugin Data

Trevor Hunt
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 26, 2014

Does anyone happen to know where data is stored for the Multi-Vote plugin? I assume the DB, but am having difficulty finding the table it resides in.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
MartinS
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 27, 2014

Hey Trevor, I am the main developer of Multivote.

Currently, the poll data is stored in page properties, so the place to look for them is the OS_PROPERTY table, with ENTITY_ID being the ID of the page/comment/blog post that contains the multivote.

The key is in the format "multivote.<table_id>.<item_id>", where "table_id" is the identifier of the whole vote, and "item_id" is the identifier of the vote line.

But beware, this might change in the future, I have already implemented a version that uses Active Objects instead and will release it at some point in the future.
In this case, the vote data will be contained in tables prefixed with AO_ and probably containing "MULTIVOTE" somewhere. Please watch the release notes of future Multivote versions for information on this.

You can check the source code of Multivote here: https://bitbucket.org/tngtech/multivote-for-confluence.

If I can find the time, I will provide some documentation on how to extract all Multivote Data from the database, see MV-40.

Trevor Hunt
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 28, 2014

This is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you for taking the time to respond!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events