Multi-Vote Plugin Data

Does anyone happen to know where data is stored for the Multi-Vote plugin? I assume the DB, but am having difficulty finding the table it resides in.

1 answer

1 accepted

Hey Trevor, I am the main developer of Multivote.

Currently, the poll data is stored in page properties, so the place to look for them is the OS_PROPERTY table, with ENTITY_ID being the ID of the page/comment/blog post that contains the multivote.

The key is in the format "multivote.<table_id>.<item_id>", where "table_id" is the identifier of the whole vote, and "item_id" is the identifier of the vote line.

But beware, this might change in the future, I have already implemented a version that uses Active Objects instead and will release it at some point in the future.
In this case, the vote data will be contained in tables prefixed with AO_ and probably containing "MULTIVOTE" somewhere. Please watch the release notes of future Multivote versions for information on this.

You can check the source code of Multivote here: https://bitbucket.org/tngtech/multivote-for-confluence.

If I can find the time, I will provide some documentation on how to extract all Multivote Data from the database, see MV-40.

This is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you for taking the time to respond!

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Kesha Thillainayagam
Posted Apr 13, 2018 in Confluence

We want to hear how your non-technical teams are using Confluence!

Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...

370 views 20 10
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you