It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Move multiple pages to another parent page

Helen Ross Nov 06, 2017

Hi guys,

I'm looking to move ~50-100 pages from one parent page to another. I don't want to move all pages that live under the original parent, but a large number of them. 

All of these suggestions I've found only work if you are moving everything to a new parent.

Does Confluence have anything native that allows you to multi-select pages to move? I know you can drag and drop 1 by 1 but damn that's really not feasible. 

Thanks!

2 answers

2 votes
Stephen Deutsch Nov 07, 2017

If you're running Confluence Cloud, then I can recommend the following app: Bulk Action Tools

Unfortunately, I don't know of anything for Confluence Server yet.

0 votes
Shannon Spaniol Atlassian Team Nov 07, 2017

Hi Helen,

I made a feature request for this before, that you can watch and follow:

Otherwise you could copy them over with something like Copy Page Tree and remove the ones you don't need, or try reordering them from the Reorder Page feature.

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Confluence CVEs and common questions

Two vulnerabilities have been published for Confluence Server and Data Center recently: March 20, 2019 CVE-2019-3395 / CVE-2019-3396 April 17, 2019 CVE-2019-3398 The goal of this article is...

970 views 0 19
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you