Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Move multiple pages to another parent page

Helen Ross November 6, 2017

Hi guys,

I'm looking to move ~50-100 pages from one parent page to another. I don't want to move all pages that live under the original parent, but a large number of them. 

All of these suggestions I've found only work if you are moving everything to a new parent.

Does Confluence have anything native that allows you to multi-select pages to move? I know you can drag and drop 1 by 1 but damn that's really not feasible. 

Thanks!

2 answers

3 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 7, 2017

Hi Helen,

I made a feature request for this before, that you can watch and follow:

Otherwise you could copy them over with something like Copy Page Tree and remove the ones you don't need, or try reordering them from the Reorder Page feature.

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Thendralvanan Pommandu Venkatesan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 24, 2024

Hello Shannon, this is Thendralvanan here. Is the feature request complete? I have the same requirement to move specific pages from multiple confluence spaces to new space? is there any GUI or Rest API method to achieve it?

Additional questions?

I also would like to understand what core benefits are of creating Confluence space with JIRA integration.?

Can I integrate a JIRA site confluence space which are created separately? If I can do, will I get the same features as creating Confluence-JIRA together?

Can I integrate multiple JIRA sites to single confluence space?

2 votes
Stephen Deutsch
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 7, 2017

If you're running Confluence Cloud, then I can recommend the following app: Bulk Action Tools

Unfortunately, I don't know of anything for Confluence Server yet.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events