Modal or Pop Up text box

Juan Gomez
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 20, 2021

Hi there. 

Could anybody help me, please? 

I want to add on my confluence space a page with queries inventory, so, I'm trying to do this with a table with 4 columns to have it more organized, but, I don't want to attachment any document or link another page.

I just need to add a button like "click on me" when the people click on it confluence show a modal text box with the query. We're using Confluence 7.4.1. 

Do anybody know how I can do this? 

Capture.PNGCapture2.PNG

2 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Katerina Kovriga _Stiltsoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 21, 2021

Hi @Juan Gomez ,

You may also browse Atlassian Marketplace for similar features. For example, the Handy Macros for Confluence app provides a Handy Tip macro for Server/DC hostings.

The Handy Tip macro is a simple tool for adding pop-up tooltips to text, images or emoticons. It helps to shorten the length of texts and at the same time makes additional information noticeable.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 20, 2021

Hi @Juan Gomez 

Same using the existing Atlassian user interface (AUI) to create a popup:

https://aui.atlassian.com/aui/8.5/docs/dialog2.html

Cheers

Juan Gomez
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 24, 2021

Hi @Vero Rivas 

Sorry, but, how I'm new to confluence I have a big question for you: could you tell me, please, how can I know if our confluence is available to use these features?

And, do you have some videos about how we can use these features?

Thank you so much!

Juan

Andrea Chiericati April 27, 2023

Hi @Vero Rivas 

is your advise a way to create a custom plug-in?

Too advanced for a Confluence administrator, do not you think?

In addition to creating custom plugins or activating paid ones, are there any components that allow you to view information in a pop-up?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events