Missing pages section in sidebar

Anthony Peyron January 31, 2019

Hi there,

It's now been a week, that the "Pages" section in the left-side bar of confluence is missing in certain spaces.

There are no setting to hide or display those pages in the settings of the space except displaying blog and overview.

Thanks,

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 1, 2019

Anthony,

Does this occur for all of your spaces? Have all users been able to replicate the issue?

Lastly, does this occur in only Firefox or Safari, or also Chrome?

Shannon

Anthony Peyron February 1, 2019

Hi Shannon,

All user are affected, and only one space is affected. Other spaces are fine.

We all use Chrome, but I've just tried with Firefox and it worked, I can see the pages in the side bar for this space.

How can I fix this on chrome ? Is this cache related or a confluence bug ?

Thanks !

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 1, 2019

I saw a similar issue but it was working on Chrome but not Firefox. Very odd!

On that space, do you happen to have a homepage set? I remember an issue from a while ago where if there was no homepage set, it would cause the pagetree not to load.

Shannon

Anthony Peyron February 2, 2019

It looks like it's all working back to normal now.

I've changed nothing. 

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
February 4, 2019

Anthony,

Thank you for letting me know. If you run into the issue again, please feel free to raise a ticket with the Cloud support team so we can have a look at your specific instance and logs to see if we can track down the cause of the error.

Regards,

Shannon

Anna Alexeeva September 22, 2020

I have exactly the same problem for a few days. I have registered a few days ago and I have only 1 space. I'm using Chrome and I also set up the home page. Actually, the problem appeared after the homepage was set up. When I go to Recent and choose one of the created pages, the pages trea appears in the left sidebar. But then it disappears again. @Shannon S

no pages.png

Claudia January 19, 2021

I'm facing the same problem =/

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events