I am having an issue exporting the data from our current MindTouch environment and have tried multiple settings, but always receiving the following error:
2013-10-17 18:32:06,034 INFO [Thread-10] - Exporting Mindtouch...
2013-10-17 18:32:06,036 INFO [Thread-10] - Getting page tree.
2013-10-17 18:32:06,076 INFO [Thread-10] - basic authentication scheme selected
2013-10-17 18:32:06,076 INFO [Thread-10] - No credentials available for BASIC 'DekiWikifirstname.lastname@example.org:80
2013-10-17 18:32:06,076 ERROR [Thread-10] - Problem encountered when making rest call: 401: HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized
2013-10-17 18:32:06,076 ERROR [Thread-10] - Problem occured when making rest request to: http://10.40.106.40/@api/deki/pages/?authenticate=true
2013-10-17 18:32:06,077 ERROR [Thread-10] -
Config file is set to:
# Exporter class - class that controls the export. Don't change this.
###### SET THESE ######
## Base Url of your Mindtouch
## Port used by your Mindtouch. Default is 80.
## Login Credentials for your Mindtouch. Should be an admin.
## Output Dir - where the exported files are put
###### OPTIONAL ######
## user agent for the Xml Parser. Default is Universal Wiki Converter
user-agent=Universal Wiki Converter
## buffer size in bytes for downloading attachments. Default is 1024
## connection timeout in ms. Default is 10000
## if true, ignore page with name MindTouch. Default is true
• When browsing the the @api link in the log I am presented with a login prompt and the convert/convert username takes me to the XML page correctly.
• In IIS I have tried
• Have created a local username in windows on the server with the same credentials
• Have tried a local user with admin as well as a domain account with admin
• User in Mindtouch has admin in the MindTouch application
• Have removed all authentication methods of MindTouch other than the local normal authentication
• Have tried to just import the MindTouch export of the Wiki, which when imported created a huge mess in Confluence so this is not a workaround
Currently in an evalutation of Confluence and this feature of pulling the MindTouch information over is critical to being able to use Confluence.
Any suggestions on how to get this working would be greatly appreciated. Running Server 2008 R2 with IIS7
More and more people are building their careers with Atlassian, and we want you to be at the front of this wave! Important Dates Start the Certification Prep Course by 2 April 2019 Take your e...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs